Justice Within Your Reach
Tell us about your experience and we will provide you a free case review. We are just a call away to rescue you. Fill up the information and get an absolutely free case review
Testosterone therapy drugs have been FDA-approved for the treatment of hypogonadism, a medical condition occurring in men where the male sex organs produce little or no testosterone hormone. Testosterone therapy is designed to work by replacing the absent naturally-occurring testosterone that is produced by the body.
Natural testosterone production in the body plays a significant role in male characteristics, mood, and sex drive. Men experiencing low levels of testosterone can have a number of unfavorable symptoms, including fatigue, low libido, and depression. As men age, they may experience dips in testosterone levels, and it is part of the natural-aging process to experience such an event. It is not a reason Testosterone therapy drugs were approved by the FDA, which is specifically for the medical condition hypogonadism.
Over the last several years, the testosterone product market has grown significantly, largely in part to aggressive marketing campaigns by testosterone manufacturers that have generalized symptoms for low testosterone, which has been coined “Low T.”
Recent studies have suggested that many men may face a substantially increased risk of heart attack, stroke or wrongful death from testosterone treatments.
Side effects of testosterone therapy drugs may include:
- Worsening symptoms of an enlarged prostate
- Increased risk of prostate cancer
- Lower sperm count
- Swelling of the ankles, feet, or body
- Enlarged and painful breasts
- Difficulty breathing during sleep
- Increased risk of blood clots occurring in the legs
Following Testosterone replacement therapy lawsuits are being reviewed:
- AndroGel : One of the most widely used testosterone treatments, which is a spray gel applied to the shoulder or upper arms. Since it was first introduced in 2000, it has been aggressively marketed by Abbvie in direct-to-consumer advertisements for treatment of “Low T”.
- AndroDerm: A testosterone patch introduced in 1995 by Actavis, which is worn on the skin.
- Axiron: A testosterone gel introduced by Eli Lilly in 2010, which is applied to the armpits in a manner similar to deodorant.
- Bio-T Gel: A once-daily testosterone treatment gel that was approved in February 2012, but is not widely used.
- Delatestryl: A testosterone injection treatment introduced by Endo Pharmaceuticals in 2008, which is injected into the buttock muscle usually every 1 to 4 weeks.
- Depo-Testosterone: Injection testosterone replacement therapy that was introduced by Pfizer in 2006, and is not available as a generic testosterone shot.
- Foresta: A testosterone spray gel that is applied to the thigh daily, which was introduced by Endo Pharmaceuticals in December 2010.
- Testim: A gel treatment for testosterone replacement that is applied to the shoulders daily. It was introduced in 2002 by Auxilium and is widely used.
- Testopel: A testosterone pellet that was first introduced in 1972 and is sold by Auxilium. The testosterone implant is placed under the skin, releasing testosterone over a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Striant: A testosterone supplement sold by Auxilium that adheres to the gums and is placed twice daily.
Do I need a lawyer?
Expert witness fees are very expensive. They can often cost several thousand dollars per day. The expert witness fees must be paid for consulting, which includes reviewing records, examining a patient, and discussing findings with the lawyer, as well as for depositions and for trial. Lawyers who represent plaintiffs on a contingency basis (meaning the lawyer only gets paid if you win) usually hire the experts for the case. Without a lawyer to advance these costs, you may find yourself unable to afford the experts you need to prove your case.
Does it cost anything to have the Lionlaw Firm to review my case?
The great thing about Lion Law is arrangement of you don’t need to pay any money up front to hire a lawyer. The lawyer only gets paid if you win the case. There is no out-of-Pocket expenses need to pay to review your case
What differentiates Loin Law from other law firms?
Lion Law groups with its clients to offer responsive and modern lawful administrations at reasonable rates. This responsibility and duty to our customers and our work has made persisting connections. Lion Law clients realize that we are dependable and can be numbered upon to be there when required.
How can I contact the Lion Law and Apply for reviewing my case?
You can call us at (800) 913 4008 to obtain information to review case. Or Send us your details on email@example.com